I am 2 points over again and no exercise...same as yesterday.
Breakfast was 3 sausage links. 4 points.
Lunch was 2 cups of grapes and this broccoli mushroom tortellini stuff. 12 points.
Dinner was 12 saltines and a can of chicken noodle soup. 7 points.
Snack was nanner pudding again...this time only 2 ounces. 4.5 points.
I would have done fine today as far as points had I not gorged myself on yogurt covered pretzels the second I walked in the door from a stressful day at clinicals. It was self-induced stress. I have shame for not being more assertive and giving in to my feelings of inadequacy (inadequatulance if you will). I was feeling down...so I ate. It's what I do. I had 2 servings of the little buggers for 9.5 points.
So today I am at 37 points again. I am nothing if not consistent.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Are you getting discouraged? I hope not! It's two lousy points! If I see you getting discouraged, I'll do something about it! I have a camera and access to body paints and I'm not afraid to use either! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree. Two points is nothing! Think about what you used to eat before trying to rein in the old appetite. You are doing fine.
ReplyDeleteWhat I have told myself (and sometimes it even works!) is that if I have eaten all I should have and still feel that urge to eat,(be it hunger or just the munchies), that I am allowed to only eat fruits or veggies. Last night I had an apple at 11 pm. It actually worked to help me nip the nibbling urge I had.
Keep the faith girl! :)