Today wasn't the best...but it certainly could be worse.
In class this morning I did a little stress eating. I was going to split a snickers bar with a classmate but then decided for nekot crackers (which I split also) figuring those to be fewer points. I was wrong. Turns out I could have saved half a point with half a snickers. Who knew?
So breakfast was the usual boring shredded wheat and hard boiled egg whites. 3.5 points.
Lunch was a little crazy. I was really hungry when I got home. I had a ham sandwich on light bread with light mayo. I had one serving of tostito's with one serving of salsa. Then I had some more nanner pudding. I used the jello fat free sugar free stuff and 5 oz was a whopping 9 points!? I do not understand that AT ALL. Is 5 oz a lot? I also added some reduced fat nilla wafers. So lunch was a total of *gulp* 17 points!
Dinner was a bagel with fat free cream cheese and 3 sausage links. 10.5 points.
Snacks today included half a pack of nekot crackers and 2 cups of grapes. 6 points.
Total points today was 37, 2 over. Damn nanner pudding.
I also did not exercise. I probably will not exercise tomorrow either. My clinicals are about 45 minutes away and I am getting up very early in the morning. That's my excuse anyway.
Tomorrow is another day.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Two points over isn't too bad Jannie! Just keep plugging away there. ANd try to get a few extra steps in, maybe park farther away or something. Any bit of moving helps us. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are correct! I did have to park in the back 40 of the parking lot at clinicals. So that counts for something I am sure :)
ReplyDelete