Went to clinicals today in surgery. I took a comp (exam with a grade attached) on the C-arm. I was a nervous wreck during the procedure. I rammed the top of the C-arm right into the arm the light was on thus contaminating the snap cover on the C-arm. No biggie really. They didn't bother changing it since it was the very tippity top of the C-arm. Does not make ya feel good though when it was your first time "performing" in a real surgical case. I have been trying to reassure myself... It was my first time..and I am just a student... it WILL be okay.
okay..that vent is over.. on to the points.
Breakfast was shredded wheat and fat free milk. yay boring. 3 points.
Lunch was broccoli, mushrooms and whole wheat tortellini leftover from last night, though not near as good as last nights, so I only ate part. Then about 3/4 cup of grapes. 11 points.
Dinner was 2 turkey dogs with 2 regular buns and ketchup. Then stuffed mushrooms (stuffed with reduced fat feta cheese...parmesan cheese and bacon). And for dessert nanner pudding and a little later an ice cream sandwich. 19.5 points.
So now I have 1.5 points left. I am full right now.
I have a test tomorrow in class and I need to work some...so I may be up for a while.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just stopping in to say Hi! Keep up the good work with the eating.You are doing so great!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Tuesday! :)
awwww thank you Sue!!!
ReplyDelete