Where has my will power gone?! I was doing so well! and now....I have been so bad. I am making some seriously poor decisions regarding this weight loss stuff. I went to the grocery store today and bought all kind of nasties. A piece of chocolate cake (at least it wasn't the whole cake) and TGI Fridays chicken quesadillas and these nasty little egg roll things... I was hungry and a little down. *groan* Now I am stuffed and a lot down. I know these cycles yet I still perpetuate them.
I put in the 30 day shred with Jillian Michaels and it was just as I suspected. I hate her. My boobs are far too big to do jumping jacks. When I go up, my boobs are still down. When my body comes down...my boobs are just now getting up! (and yes...I was wearing a very very tight sports bra). The recoil alone is going to kill my back. And then there are the pushups... and yes..Thats level 1! I dunno about this DVD...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeeeeah. Time to put that DVD on the shelf. Go back to Richard Simmons. Hurt backs are bad things.
ReplyDelete