Weight loss ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

weigh in

I am still at 295...where I have been for 2 weeks. For this I cannot complain because the way I have been eating, I would expect to be at 305. I will try and do better this week. I already have on exercise gear in anticipation of my next break from work when I will do my walk away the pounds DVD. Screw Jillian Michaels. I will do her when my breasts are small enough to not give black eyes during jumping jacks.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You are so funny!@ Let's kick some flab to the curb for next week's weigh-in, okay? I am glad you didn't gain too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, Jan! Fight! Fight! Yeeeea, Jan! Wooo! *High Kick!* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO...I have to hold my bewbies down the entire time she makes you do the jump rope or the kicking your own butt thing!

    ReplyDelete