I have decided that if i can make it through 4.5 hours of radiology lecturing w/o ripping the vending machine off the wall and smashing through the glass to gorge myself on as many snickers bars that I can fit into my mouth, then it's been a good morning. Today was just such a morning. Although I desparately wanted to eat the entire contents of the vending machine in an effort to stay awake and not throw myself from the tallest ledge I could find, I managed to resist those urges. Instead of a snickers bar, I allowed myself a bag of baked lays (2 points) and a diet coke (I needed the caffiene).
I also did my 3 mile walk away the pounds DVD today.
Breakfast was shredded wheat and fat free milk. 3 points.
Lunch was a ham sammich grapes and pineapple. 7.5 points.
Snack was baked lays and yogurt covered pretzels. 7 points.
Dinner was a glorious BBQ sammich from DQ and a casear salad. 11 points.
That's 28.5 points thus far. I may indulge in something a little later. Right now my domestic and scholastic duties are waiting.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Jannie, you are my hero! I have not done the 3 mile WATP video yet. I have the one miler that I plan on doing this morning, and then I got a Biggest Loser edition exercise DVD from Amazon this week, and I want to try that out. Wish me luck! :) Keep up the great work!!
ReplyDeleteThe 3 mile isn't that bad really. It's just a little long, so if you are doing it in the morning, you have to get up earlier. Its about 45-50 minutes.... I think...Good luck Sue!
ReplyDeleteHey Janny - It's Peter. You're doing great and every bit as impressive is the funny and winning you have with writing a weight loss diary.
ReplyDelete