Weight loss ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

impulse purchase

I bought a danish cream cheese ring thing today at the grocery store....shaking my head as I walked to the checkout and paid for it. I was still shaking my head as I consumed half of it. What makes it even worse is that I was over at my parents' this afternoon. I was looking for bread to make a sandwich and opened the wrong damn cabinet. I found the cabinet where they keep their girl scout cookies and reese's PB eggs. Good lord. Who in their right mind can hang on to GS cookies for an entire year?!!? I mean, my daughter sells them and I push the fact that they can be frozen...but lord I had no idea people actually DO freeze them! Much less my own parents! So in addition to the danish I had 5 samoas. And Tuesday night this week I went out to eat with my parents at Taco Mac. Yeah I had a 28 point chicken burrito. So I've eaten all my extra points for this week and I in the negative! I haven't exercised in lord knows how long.

groan.

3 comments:

  1. Bump in road. Bad week. They happen.

    You are more than half way to your first goal. You know what you have to do. And it doesn't require beating yourself up to get their, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! How is it going? A danish sounds really good right now. But I just ate, I don't need it!! :)

    Miss seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sue and Jericho. I have been so busy and stressing and stress eating I have not posted. I will try and do better...as soon as I eat all the girl scout cookies in the county.

    ReplyDelete