Weight loss ticker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of samoas

Been a while since I've posted anything. I am wrapping up my second to last quarter in x-ray school. I have one more week plus finals, then a glorious three week break (during which time I hope to get back on the wagon) and then my last 10 weeks of school!

Since Valentine's I have really lost track of my goal. What is it with these manufactored holidays? The candy starts in Halloween and does not come off the shelves until after Easter. I am not strong enough to resist all the different shapes that Reese's PB cups come in.

I think Hallmark is to blame for most of society's ills. The divorce rate would be nil if Hallmark did not set such high standards that no one can live up to. There are no cards that say "I am not really happy with our marriage but I am sticking with it for the kids." Nooooo... it's all love love and more effing love. That is not real life.

Nope...nothing is my fault... not a thing!!

I am under the wagon being pelted with GS cookies. Give me a week and a half. I will be back on track.

I hope.

3 comments:

  1. Good point about Hallmark, I applaud!

    X Ray school, how fricking awesome! I am envious! You rock, diet or no diet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. Glad to hear from you! I can't even think about a Reeses PB cup, or I will become obsessed with eating one!

    Samoas are NOT worth it! You can do this. One and a half weeks turns into one month, etc. You will be upset with yourself when you finally step back on that scale.

    How about Monday? That can be your new start date. One more day to eat some cookies. You were doing really well. I know the longer I am away from it, the worse it is when I get back at it. Come on...suffer with me! :) I don't want to think of you enjoying delicious Tagalongs while I am eating an apple. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny shaped Reese's. Yup, gonna go get one o'dem right now!

    ReplyDelete